Are All of Your Skirts Really Handmade?
Yes, indeed! We take pride in crafting each one of our skirts by hand. Once you place an order with us, our skilled artisans begin the process of bringing your skirt to life. From carefully selecting the materials to meticulously tying the strips of tulle or fabric, every step is executed with precision and attention to detail.
By handmaking our skirts, we ensure that each piece is created with the utmost care and craftsmanship. This allows us to maintain a high level of quality and deliver a truly unique and personalized product to our valued customers.
We believe that the art of handmade craftsmanship adds a special touch to our skirts. It allows us to tailor each skirt to your specific requirements and ensures that you receive a one-of-a-kind piece that meets your expectations. From the selection of colors and materials to the creation of intricate details, our handmade process guarantees a skirt that is made with love and dedication.
So, rest assured that when you order from us, you're not just receiving a skirt, but a labor of love and creativity. We take great pride in our handmade approach, and we are confident that you'll appreciate the craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every skirt we create.
I'm Pregnant and Want to Order a Tutu but I Don't Know How to Choose My Size?
For pregnant and non-pregnant women alike, to choose your perfect size, please measure the smallest part of your waist, above the navel and below the ribs, and choose the corresponding size from the options provided in the listing.
How Fluffy Will My Skirt Be?
While each skirt is made very full to make it as fluffy as possible, we have no control on how puffy a skirt will end up being since the texture of the material determines how much the skirt will flare out. For example, the stiffer the material the puffier the skirt and the softer the material the flatter the skirt will lay. Unfortunately, we have no control on what texture the material comes in, regardless each skirt is made very full to maximize how fluffy it will be.
Why is My Skirt Shorter or Longer Than Expected:
Every skirt is made in the length
described in the listing or customized to the length requested by the customer.
Great care is given to ensure that your skirt is made correctly and as
described. There are a few reasons that your skirt is not the length you
expected it to be.
1. Your height. All skirts come in a set length and your height will determine how long it is on you. There is a height size chart provided in the listing pictures. This chart is just a guideline and may not be accurate for everyone.
2. Your body shape. Your body shape can determine, but not always, how the skirt fits on you. Typically, those with curvier bodies see their skirts, especially the short skirts, being shorter than expected when worn.
3. The puffiness of the skirt can sometimes cause the skirt to be shorter than you thought it would be. While each skirt is made very full, we have no control on how puffy a skirt will be since the texture of the material determines that. For example, the stiffer the material the puffier the skirt and the softer the material the flatter the skirt.
4. Again, your height, body shape, and texture of the material all determine how the skirt will fit on you.
5. We make all skirts to the length described in the listing and we are not responsible if it ends up being too long or short on you.
What Shade of Color Will My Skirt Come In?
The actual color/shade of any skirt may vary slightly due to computer monitor settings or as a result of what our suppliers send to us. If you are wanting to know what a certain color looks like, please email us and we'll send you a picture of what we currently have on hand.